This will be free for JMA students so come along and learn from the best.
About Shihan Guro Mike Waite
Commenced his training in Martial Arts in 1990 to endeavour to lose weight and regain his lost fitness. He lost just short of 40kg in weight through training Kickboxing and swore never to return to that state of mind again. His passion and determination has driven him to such accomplishments;
Internationally Qualified and Registered Instructor in 3 styles/disciplines:
- 5th Degree Instructor with (WKA) World Karate Association
- Level 5 Instructor with (WKA) World Kickboxing Association
- Lakan Apat - 4th Degree Instructor with (IPMAF) International Philippine Martial Arts Federation
- Muay Thai Kickboxing - 5th Dan red white singlet
- Zen Do Kai Freestyle - 5th Dan Black Belt
- Filipino Arnis, Filipino stick & knife fighting – 4th Dan Black Belt
- Modern Bojutsu - Brown Belt
- Shoot wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing just to name a few.
- Over 10 years experience as a professional security person.
- Qualified Trainer, Judge & Referee under the Govt of Western Australia Professional Combat Sports Commission. Class: Muay Thai/Boxing/MMA.
- Authorised Working with Children Check by the Govt of Western Australia
- Qualified Senior First Aid Certificate Holder