One of our JMAzing members Marisa Maynard has very kindly offered her home as a venue for our end of year function.
We have printed off a limited amount of FREE tickets for this event so be quick to secure yours before they all run out!
When: Friday December 18th
Where: Kallaroo (address on tickets)
Time: from 7pm
Dress: Smart Casual
Bring: BYO esky, drinks and please can everyone who comes bring a plate of food!
Our end of year parties are always great fun and we hope you can make it!
Mr Luthwoods OMG Divine Chocolate treats!
250g pitted dried dates
65g desiccated coconut
25g raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
70-80g coconut oil
Grease and line a biscuit tin with baking paper
Place nuts in processor or thermomix and grind until fine. Set aside.
Add dates, coconut, cacao, salt and honey and mix
Return nut meal to bowl add coconut oil and mix until the mixture has a shiny appearance.
Empty into prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon to create a flat surface.
Refrigerate and when solid remove from tin and cut into squares. Yummy!!
A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Blake Jones who earned a spot on the side to play in an Asian Rim Ice hockey Tournament in Singapore!.
His first game was a 3 on 3 and he top scored with 9 goals!!! Well done Blake!
Our wonderful and brave assistant instructor Jaimee Stott (17) has decided to SHAVE HER HAIR OFF in support of the World's Greatest Shave to raise money for the leukaemia foundation. Please join the JMA team and donate towards her cause, in way day she managed to reach her goal of $500 we want to help her double that! Please click on the link below to donate!!! Every little bit helps whether its $5 or $500!!!!!! We couldn't be more proud of Jaimee!!
GRADING TIMES FOR ALL CLASSES - please note there will be no training on these days:
Monday 10th March
- Children's Traditional White Belts 4:15-5:00pm
- Children's Traditional Yellow Belt 1 5:00 -5:45pm
- Children's Traditional Yellow Belt 2 & 3 5:45-6:30pm
- Adult Kickboxing White and Yellow 7:15-8:15pm
Tuesday 11th March
- Children's Traditional Blue Belt 1 4:15-5:00pm
- Children's Traditional Blue Belt 2 5:00-5:45pm
- Children's Traditional Blue Belt 3 5:45-6:30pm
- Adult Kickboxing Red and Black 7:15-8:30pm
Wednesday 12th March
- Children's Traditional Red Belt 1 4:15-5:00pm
- Children's Traditional Red Belt 2 5:00-5:45pm
- Children's Traditonal Red Belt 3 5:45-6:30pm
- Adult TKD White, yellow and blue belts 7:00-8:00pm
Thursday 13th March
- Childrens Traditonal Cho Dan Bo 4:30-5:30pm
- Childrens Traditional Black Belts 5:30-6:30pm
- Adult Tkd Red & Black Belts 7:00-8:00pm
Saturday 15th March
- Little Tigers White and Yellow Belts 9:15-10:am
- Little Tigers Orange Belts 10:00-10:45am
- Little Tigers Green-Black Belts 10:45-11:30am
Some of JMA's students participated in the Martial Arts Athlete Day last weekend, presented by HYPER and WAIMA. It was a great day showcasing lots of tricks, great martial arts, enthusiasm and the benefits of different martial arts disciplines coming together. Watch the video below to see some of the amazing talent on show and to hear our very own Mr Moland and Mr Luthwood being interviewed!